Wednesday, April 21, 2010

About Me

Full name : Lili Ley Diana
Baptism name : Angelica
Chinese name : 何莉莉 (He Li Li)
Nick name : MeMe/LiLi

(nama aja uda 4.. hihihi)

Nationality : Indonesian
Hometown : Tanjungpandan, Belitung

I'm the youngest child and also the only daughter in my family..
I spend my childhood in Belitung island,
it's a beautiful and lovely small island in the south of Sumatera..
I love my hometown very much, especially the culinary.. hahaha.. o(n_n)o

I love my family..

I have 3 older brothers..
the oldest is Harpin Ho (Phin-ko), he is 13 years older than me..
the second oldest is Herman Ho (Men-ko), he is 10 years older than me, he's married to Vera Oktovia (so" Vera)
, and now they have a cute and adorable daughter, Eleanora Chelsea Howin (she likes teasing me anyway, hahaha..)..
and the third oldest is Harya
nto (Siong-ko), he is 2 and a half years older than me, but he's not here any longer.. He went to Heaven at about 8 years ago when I was 10 years old..


I have 4 best friends..

(actually I have more than 4, but these 4 are really special =) )
well.. Let me Introduce them bri
efly..
we called ourselves "JeLLS"
Jessica, cEcillia, Lili, Lenny, and Sherly..
there's quite a long story about JeLLS..
up till now, we have gone through a lot of things,

from the happiest till the saddest one..


then..
about my education..
- Regina Pacis Kindergarten
- Regina Pacis Primary School
- Regina Pacis Secondary Shcool
- Public Senior High School number 1


now, I'm staying in Singapore for my further education..

I spend my (nearly) first year here learning languages, English and Mandarin..
and finally, I'll be a University student soon =)
so excited..
hahahahaha..

2 comments:

jessica_phang said...

missing u beibh ^^
i hope i can see you at the time i come back to indonesia .. :)

when i saw our photo at your birthday, really fun that time :)

Angelica Lili Ho said...

Miss u too~
>.<

you can come to Singapore to visit me..
=p