Saturday, June 18, 2011

Trip to Pulau Babi and Pulau Burung


Hello..
5th June 2011, I arrived at Belitung at around 7.10 in the morning..
I was very tired since I didn't have enough sleep the day before..
But still, I join the trip to Pulau Babi (Err.. Pig Island) and Pulau Burung (Bird Island)..
So, my parents told me about this trip before I booked the flight, they would be going with the cycling group at Belitung (my hometown..), so if I wanna join, I had to take the earliest flight from Jakarta to Belitung..
Well, they're cycling group, but it doesn't mean we went to those island by bike, okie..? hahaha..

Okie.. so my parents and I went to Tanjung Kelayang beach at around 11.30 and met the rest there..
It was raining!! But we were still going..
All of us took a boat to Pulau Babi..
and this is Tanjung Kelayang, taken from the boat..
On the way, my mom's friend told us about this "Pulau Pasir" (in English: Sand Island)
She said when the tide is high, we can't see this island.. interesting, I've never heard about this.. hehehe..

We kept on eating and eating during the journey..
and finally.. we reached!!
So this is it, Pulau Babiii..
Well.. shame on me, I never knew that there is an outbound area in my hometown..
and I saw it there.. at Pulau Babi..
Beside this outbound area, I also saw this..
and these turtles.. they're cute right..? =p

Next.. we moved on to Pulau Burung (Bird Island)..
picture taken on the way..

Before reached Pulau Burung, we went to see a fishpond near the island..
this is it.. sorry, not so clear.. =(
Well.. I could see fish outside the pond as well.. so pretty.. XD
Okieee.. we reached to Pulau Burung (Bird Island)..
If I'm not wrong, the name Bird Island comes from the stones that look like a bird.. and the stones belong to this island.. This is me with the stones.. The right one is the bird's head.. and the left one is its wings..

another two pictures taken there..

It was tiring, but fun!! Hahaha.. I remember my last trip to those Island was more than 10 years ago.. I enjoyed the breeze there.. the smell of sea.. the seashell.. everythiiinngggggg..
I love my hometown.. very much.. =)