Friday, May 27, 2011

My Friends.. =)

"Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.."

Hellooo..

I like to read friendship quotes recently.. don't know why.. =)

Thinking of my friends, maybe..

Let me recall..

I had a close friend when I was at kindergarten.. She moved away from my hometown when I was in primary 2.. we sent letter to each other few times.. and stopped.. =(
She called to my home about 2-3 years ago, when I was still a high school student, at that time, my mom picked the call, and I was still in school.. so I didn't manage to speak to her.. =( I wonder where she is now..
Miss u, Kristinda Puji Vera Wati (Vera).. =)

Then, during primary-secondary-till high school, I've had JeLLS.. =)
I've written about them on my first few post, right..?
I'm still keeping in touch with them, through facebook, msn, yahoo messenger and all those..
Miss u all, Lenny, Jessica, Cecillia, Sherly.. =) (I wish our agreement for Dec 2011 and 2017 are still on.. looking forward for it)

Now..?
I've known this girl for almost a year.. I knew her when I was attending the orientation held before DMS course started.. I remember be acquainted with some Indonesians, and she's the only Indonesian girl whom I knew would be in the same class as me..
First impression about her.. she's calm, hardworking, and quiet..
We always sit next to each other in the class.. (till now.. XP)
We took same bus to school.. but at that time, we never message each other asking which bus to take.. we just took the same bus accidentaly.. but most of the time, we went home together..
We talked..
Started to know each other more..
Semester 2, I spent more time with her together with Chung Leong Group, my beloved project mates =)
I don't know when and how, I became closer to her, we started to talk a lot, from the "shallow" things till the "deep" things.. started to do revision together.. started to "insist on taking the same bus".. and we found out that we have a lot of things in common.. =p
and.. she IS NOT quiet at all.. >.<"
she likes to draw on my lecture notes.. likes to post on my wall.. and most importantly, she likes to make me laugh till my stomach hurt.. XD
Well, I'm not complaining, I'm not angry, I'm just stating the fact.. =p
hahaha..
DMS is ending soon.. and we will be taking different course for degree..
I hope we'll still be like now.. I hope nothing will change..
We have to keep in touch !!!
You know who you are, Nathania Hermawan Liem.. =)

I still have lots of friends thereeeeeeee.. =)
Each of you has a special place in my heart.. No one can replace any of you..
I hope you all also the same.. always remember me as your friend..

"A true friend is an angel sent by God..
A true friend, stands by your side throught the bad as well as the good and loves you when you don't even love yourself.."