Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sem 4 - Assignments

Hellooo..
Finally I have time to write something here.. =)

Well.. I got lots of things to share..
Hmm.. I'll begin with assignments then..
I finally submitted all my individual assignments and group assingments.. The last one was Microeconomics which I submitted on Friday (13th May 2011)..

Well, this semester, my "chung leong" group didn't have much group meeting since we divided the work.. and did online discussion more often.. still, I feel we did great jobs!! =))
I enjoyed doing Operations and Total Quality Management group assingments the most.. You know why..? Because I did the layout design! I like to design.. XD
This is our Ice Cream Cafe layout.. Isn't it nice? =p


For individual assignments..? Err.. I think I really did a lot of research to do them..
First, for Business Finance, we were required to write an essay about Global Financial Crisis 2008 and the excessive bonuses given by banks recently..
I don't like to read newspapers, u know..? What was I supposed to write about something I don't even know..? Luckily there is this thing called "google", it helps me a lot.. =)
Now I think I should start reading news.. =p

Second, for Operations and Total Quality Management, we need to choose a company and find information about the operations management of the company. I chose Illycaffe and then wrote 10 pages report about the company. I did a lot of research about this company as well..

For Microeconomics, thanks to our lecturer.. He guided us to do the assignments right after the topic discussed in the class, and it helped a lot!! =D

Well, finished doing assignments means I need to start preparing for exam..
@@

No comments: