Saturday, December 3, 2011

Diploma Graduation

Hello.. I realised that I disappear for quite a long time.. lol ^^'
ok..
I'm now Lili Ley Diana, Dip MS..
2 more years to be a Degree holder (hopefully can finish it in 2 years.. God Bless me.. >/\< )

Here is some picture from my diploma graduation ceremony on 28th November 2011:


With Maya and Nathania..


My besties for the whole DMS.. =)


With Nathania again.. After the ceremony..



Me.. =D


With Vica, Vivi, and Wiwi.. Indonesians Clique..


Some of class B classmates..


Me again.. =D

With Giang.. My Vietnamese friend..


Yeaa.. Chung Leonggg.. XP


Vivi, Lili, Wiwi.. 3 names that make others confused and call us wrongly.. lol


One stage has passed..
This is not the end..
There is still long way to go..

For my friends who are still doing DMS.. Good luck.. You all can do it..
For my friends who are not continuing to degree program.. Good luck too..
For my friends who are continuing to degree program, eventhough we might not be doing the same program.. Good luck, and work hard to achieve our goals.. =D

- Angelica Lili Ho -

No comments: