Saturday, December 10, 2011

那些年,我們一起追的女孩 (You are the Apple of My Eye)









"Adolescence is like a heavy rain. Even though you catch a cold from it, you still look forward to experiencing it once again"- You are the Apple of My Eye.


Watching this movie, simply brought me back to few years ago.. when I was still a high school student..

Looking back..

Recalling those days..
...............................................................................................................................................................

"Friendship.."















There was a moment, when I felt so lucky.. I was never alone.. I had friends, no.. not only friends, I had best friends..
Best girl-friends.. and best boy-friends..
They were always there whenever I need them..
I could tell them anything that bothers me..

I could see..

laughter..

happiness..

and trust..


"Relationship.."















There was a moment, when I blushed.. waiting for his text and phone call..


"Friendship" and "Relationship"
It was simply most teenager wish to have during her high school..
and I had it..

It was at the other moment.. when we realised that we shouldn't mess up "friendship" and "relationship"..
It was when.. your "relationship" would destroy all "friendship" that u have had built, and vice versa..
The moment when you had to choose one of them..
Either "friendship" or "relationship"..


And so it came to the other moment, when I felt I was alone..

I had no one to trust anymore.. I had no one to share my burden with..

I see..

betrayal..

disappointment..

and tears..









Till the other moment, I see..











forgiveness.. =)