Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hellooo..
It's another update..
It's the beginning of December.. and I LOVE DECEMBER..
\(^o^)/
Yaaaayyy..


I love Christmas atmosphere..
and my friends will visit me in the next few weeks.. so excited.. XD

OK..
I began this month by going to lecture as usual..
My class ended at 11.30 and I decided to go to Takashimaya to get a gift for Chanel's first birthday!
Chanel is my niece.. I remember a year ago I rushing to the hospital to see her after finishing my stats exam.. and 1 year has passed.. time really flies..

Chanel and me, 1 December 2010.. at Thompson Hospital..

I was very confused, whether to get toys, clothes, or any other things for her..
After eliminating other choices, I decided to get a pair of baby Mickey and Minnie dolls..

They are very cute, aren't they?
Chanel and Chelsea loves them very much.. XD
Chelsea hugs Mickey when she's sleeping, and Chanel hugs Minnie.. (~^^)~~(^^~)


Then.. we celebrate Chanel birthday 2 days after..when everyone is home..
While waiting for the birthday-baby-girl, we decorate our christmas tree..
tadaaa~~~



Balloons.. I was so scared b'cause Chanel was so excited with those balloons, and I could sense that the balloons might explode anytime.. >.<"

*Chelsea was scared too.. =p*



Chanel with her new dress and shoes.. and her presents!
She looks like a princess.. so adorable.. (^,^)
and Chelsea, of course, she kept on posing everytime.. hahaha..


Next, here is it..
The custom for celebrating 1st birthday..
Ask the baby to crawl and pick one thing that she likes..
Each things has symbolic meaning, but I'm not sure what the meanings are.. =p
and Chanel chose red eggs.. She took only 1 at the beginning..
Then when she saw all of us clapping hands, she took another egg..
We ask her to do this three times..
For the second and third time, she took calculator..
It's my calculator anyway.. =p



Next, singing happy birthday songs, photo taking, candle blowing, and cake cutting!
"Happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to youuu~~~"

Bottom-left : "don't cut my cakeee.. ToT"


Unwrapping her present.. yayy..
so happy..


Happy birthday Chanel..
We loves u..
(^3^)

It was a great beginning of December..
wish more great days ahead.. =D

With Love,
- Angelica Lili Ho -

No comments: